• In Equilibrium News – including details of our new “Dealing with Difficult Behaviours” training course
• Stress Tip – a tip which may quickly help dispel your negative thoughts about a stressful problem
• Ask the Expert – our trainer, Karen Barr, explains why you should choose an accredited mindfulness teacher
• Resources – links to two helpful mental health in the workplace resources
• And finally – an article title which you wouldn’t expect us to feature … read it to see why we have!
Category Archives: In-Equilibrium Free Newsletter
Our first newsletter of 2017 featured 2 mental health in the workplace resources – a practical toolkit of materials and an enlightening report which found that the value added by those with mental health problems in the workplace may be up to nine time the estimated costs which arise.
• In Equilibrium News – includes our early 2017 open course dates and a summary of our director, Jan Lawrence’s highlights from this year’s CIPD Conference
• Stress Tip – a tip which suggests some ‘pick and mix’ strategies to counterbalance the stresses and anxieties in your life
• Ask the Expert – Martin Faiers offers advice to an employee who is struggling with negative feelings and high levels of anxiety in a changing workplace
• Resources – links to both a series of short videos on mental health at work and the Eisenhower Matrix time management tool