With this year’s Mental Health Awareness week (8 – 14 May) exploring how we can cultivate good mental health, we’ve aimed to focus our Spring 2017 edition around this year’s theme of “Surviving or Thriving”.
Category Archives: In-Equilibrium Free Newsletter
• In Equilibrium News – including details of our new “Dealing with Difficult Behaviours” training course
• Stress Tip – a tip which may quickly help dispel your negative thoughts about a stressful problem
• Ask the Expert – our trainer, Karen Barr, explains why you should choose an accredited mindfulness teacher
• Resources – links to two helpful mental health in the workplace resources
• And finally – an article title which you wouldn’t expect us to feature … read it to see why we have!
Our first newsletter of 2017 featured 2 mental health in the workplace resources – a practical toolkit of materials and an enlightening report which found that the value added by those with mental health problems in the workplace may be up to nine time the estimated costs which arise.