Author Archives: Amanda Furness
We’re delighted to offer the Workplace Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) one day course, the completion of which qualifies participants as Adult MHFA Champions. Very positive feedback has been received from our first attendees of this course.
In the summer 2018 edition of In Equilibrium you will find:
• In Equilibrium News – we introduce a new trainer, give details of an updated course and provide a reminder of what we share on our social media channels
• A Stress and Wellbeing Tip – which offers 3 suggestions to help increase productivity and reduce stress
• A summary of the topics our Ask the Expert feature has covered so far
• Links to relevant external resources and articles that may be of interest
• And Finally – find out about a new wellness trend which should improve your moood!
We’re delighted to be able to offer the updated Mental Health First Aid Half Day Course. Delivered by passionate & knowledgeable trainers, it can offer each and every individual in your organisation a basic mental health awareness session.
Our Spring newsletter includes stress and wellbeing tips; an Ask the Expert which answers a question regarding how to handle mixed communication at work; and links to other relevant articles and resources.