Author Archives: Amanda Furness
A summary of the suicide first aid awareness training we can currently deliver to organisations in a virtual live online format, either for an in-house group or for individual staff members to join one of our Winter open course dates.
5 actions we can take each day to boost our mental health during these difficult times, along with an explanation of their value and some further reading links to help embed them into our daily lives.
This edition of In Equilibrium includes:
• A motivational wellbeing tip
• Details of a new stress management in-house course for our current times
• Links to our most recent blog articles
• Specialist trainer, Karen Barr explains how learning mindful techniques may benefit work performance
• Links to helpful toolkits, resources, and articles
• And finally, an inspiring story which illustrates why we should never give up on our dreams
Our autumn newsletter also includes links to a toolkit to being anti-racist in the workplace, tips to help talk sensitively with a neurodivergent team member, plus the results of a health and wellbeing at work survey.