This edition of In Equilibrium includes:
• A stress management tip reminding us of the link between our brain and our guts.
• Details of the most recent articles on our blog including “What is the role of a mental health first aider?”
• Are you sleep deprived? Trainer Michelle Spirit provides practical tips and advice on how to get a restful night’s sleep.
• Links to helpful resources including a new guide for people managers to deal with conflict at work.
• And finally … why we should, on occasion, take time to consider what may be behind a strange dream.
What people say about courses at In-Equilibrium
“The course, which has been rolled out to all our Managers, has been extremely well received and has provided practical and helpful advice in tackling, managing and reducing stress in the workplace.”
“I particularly liked the fresh approach to the subject exploring the impact of stress on the body and looking at different strategies to control stress using the PIC formula and Stephen Covey’s, Time Management Matrix.”