The resources featured in our first newsletter of 2019 also include an interactive stress tool, suggestions for employers to consider regarding mental ill-health and first aid, as well as a talking toolkit to help prevent work-related stress.
The 20th anniversary edition of In Equilibrium includes:
• In Equilibrium News – we look back over the high’s and low’s of our double decade
• A Stress & Wellbeing Tip – our latest tip offers some suggestions for those of us who are affected by the lack of daylight during the winter months
• Ask the Expert – looks at how an organisation can support staff to increase their wellbeing
• Links to relevant external resources and articles that may be of interest
• And Finally – a heartwarming story of what it’s like to prevent a suicide
The resources featured in our final newsletter of 2018 also include the latest H&S at work summary statistics, a report on the effectiveness of unconscious bias training and a new men’s health strategy.
What people say about courses at In-Equilibrium
“The course, which has been rolled out to all our Managers, has been extremely well received and has provided practical and helpful advice in tackling, managing and reducing stress in the workplace.”
“I particularly liked the fresh approach to the subject exploring the impact of stress on the body and looking at different strategies to control stress using the PIC formula and Stephen Covey’s, Time Management Matrix.”