The latest addition to our video channel is a short film which is under three minutes long and poses the question, “Bullying at work, would you be able to recognise it?”
Obvious bullying at work behaviour is considered but some more subtle behaviours are also put under the spotlight.
Common bullying behaviours include:
- verbal abuse
- humiliating or ridiculing others
- physical attacks
- persecution through threats and fear
- inappropriate comments about career prospects, job security or performance appraisal reports
More subtle bullying at work behaviours include:
- reducing the job to routine tasks below the person’s skills and capabilities
- taking the credit for someone else’s work
- deliberately with-holding information that a person needs to do their job properly
- excessive supervision and being overly critical about minor things
- freezing out, ignoring or excluding
Recent articles on our blog....
For this year’s National Grief Awareness Week (2 – 8 December) we have reviewed and updated the section on grief within our mental health resources and consider why we may avoid conversations about grief at work.Read More →
We offer 5 tips for helping to develop healthy interactions at work in order to increase wellbeing and avoid co-rumination.Read More →
Our purpose is to provide training and consultancy services to enhance resilience, health and wellbeing in the workplace.
Differentiation is one of the most strategic and tactical activities in which companies most constantly engage
It's natural to have questions about training and how it fits with your organisation. Our FAQs can help you find out more.
View case studies for some of the in-house training courses we have delivered to different types of organisations across the UK.