Our trainer Michelle Spirit recently delivered our Mental Health Awareness training to a large Recruitment Agency. This was in the form of 2 half day courses delivered in one day to a total of 18 delegates. The information below is taken from their feedback forms.
100% of the delegates said they would recommend this course to a colleague. The score for overall assessment of the trainer as a percentage was 92%.
What will you do differently as a result of attending this course?
- “Be more aware of the signs of mental illness – changes in behaviour etc.”
- “Listen to my team more, pay more attention”
- “Get closer to my staff and understand them as a person”
- “Take a step back and be more considerate of challenges facing that individual. Be more empathetic”
- “Get to know my team better and less superficially”
- “Consider ways to approach those we suspect have challenges. Spot signs of mental health with myself and others”
- “Be more conscious of behaviours”
- “Identify stress triggers for my team and have more open conversations”
How will this training improve your work performance?
- “I will try to understand my team are human and not robots”
- “Be more aware of behaviour changes in my team”
- “Will help me recognise my triggers”
- “Take actions based on outcomes of the session”
- “Improved teamwork and help me recognise problems before they get big”
- “Consider needs and implications of those around me”
- “Notice triggers”
- “It has provided lots of food for thought to assist with current practices and challenges”
- “More awareness of my triggers, behaviours which should allow me to control feelings and be a better manager”
Please describe your overall experience of this course in a sentence below:
- “Great for bringing to light mental health at work”
- “very good- happy I attended”
- “very useful and well worth the time off desk – full marks”
- “really enjoyable and informative”
- “really useful intro to a topic we think we know about but don’t!”
- “informative and ideas rich”
- “A good introduction to mental health issues”
- “very interesting, relevant and insightful”
- “informative and makes me more confident having such conversations”
For more information on our Mental Health Awareness training courses please contact us on 0131 476 5027 or email us here
Recent articles on our blog....
We offer 5 tips for helping to develop healthy interactions at work in order to increase wellbeing and avoid co-rumination.Read More →
Included in our latest pick of external resources are details of a new Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the workplace code of practice and a guide on recruiting neurodiverse candidates.Read More →
Our purpose is to provide training and consultancy services to enhance resilience, health and wellbeing in the workplace.
Differentiation is one of the most strategic and tactical activities in which companies most constantly engage
It's natural to have questions about training and how it fits with your organisation. Our FAQs can help you find out more.
View case studies for some of the in-house training courses we have delivered to different types of organisations across the UK.