Mental Health Awareness Training for a Recruitment Agency
Our trainer Michelle Spirit recently delivered our Mental Health Awareness training to a large Recruitment Agency. This was in the form of 2 half day courses delivered in one day to a total of 18 delegates. The information below is taken from their feedback forms.
100% of the delegates said they would recommend this course to a colleague. The score for overall assessment of the trainer as a percentage was 92%.
What will you do differently as a result of attending this course?
- “Be more aware of the signs of mental illness – changes in behaviour etc.”
- “Listen to my team more, pay more attention”
- “Get closer to my staff and understand them as a person”
- “Take a step back and be more considerate of challenges facing that individual. Be more empathetic”
- “Get to know my team better and less superficially”
- “Consider ways to approach those we suspect have challenges. Spot signs of mental health with myself and others”
- “Be more conscious of behaviours”
- “Identify stress triggers for my team and have more open conversations”
How will this training improve your work performance?
- “I will try to understand my team are human and not robots”
- “Be more aware of behaviour changes in my team”
- “Will help me recognise my triggers”
- “Take actions based on outcomes of the session”
- “Improved teamwork and help me recognise problems before they get big”
- “Consider needs and implications of those around me”
- “Notice triggers”
- “It has provided lots of food for thought to assist with current practices and challenges”
- “More awareness of my triggers, behaviours which should allow me to control feelings and be a better manager”
Please describe your overall experience of this course in a sentence below:
- “Great for bringing to light mental health at work”
- “very good- happy I attended”
- “very useful and well worth the time off desk – full marks”
- “really enjoyable and informative”
- “really useful intro to a topic we think we know about but don’t!”
- “informative and ideas rich”
- “A good introduction to mental health issues”
- “very interesting, relevant and insightful”
- “informative and makes me more confident having such conversations”
For more information on our Mental Health Awareness training courses please contact us on 0131 476 5027 or email us here