We ran our “Mental Health Awareness Training for Managers” open course in central London last November, the facilitator was Christine Clark.
Delegates from a diverse range of organisations attended including a law firm, a catering suppliers and a non-profit trade body.
Job roles varied but included an HR Administrator, a Senior HR Business Partner, a Transformation Consultant and a Director of Resources.
The training took place at the Jumeirah Hotel in Belgravia, central London.
At the end of the course, we asked the delegates the following questions and received the responses listed:
What topics were of most value to you?
- Continuum and warning signs
- Depression / Anxiety
- The different types of mental health issues
- All of it was relevant and well covered given the time
- All topics really helpful and informative
Of least value?
- All helpful
- None, all valuable
What will you do differently as a result of attending this course?
- Signpost people to more resources
- Investigate how to coach managers, spread awareness
- Approach issues with greater care and more confidence when supporting managers
- Listen more and signpost more
- Run internal sessions
- Look up notes, read all the material provided and recommended
Please describe your overall experience of this course in a sentence below;
- Thought provoking
- Very informative
- Excellent and gave great ideas to tap into
- Overall assessment of the training venue
- Great venue
- Excellent (used by several attendees)
Do you have any other comments?
- “Thank you Christine”
- “Excellent day/course/trainer!”
Recent articles on our blog....
For this year’s National Grief Awareness Week (2 – 8 December) we have reviewed and updated the section on grief within our mental health resources and consider why we may avoid conversations about grief at work.Read More →
We offer 5 tips for helping to develop healthy interactions at work in order to increase wellbeing and avoid co-rumination.Read More →
Our purpose is to provide training and consultancy services to enhance resilience, health and wellbeing in the workplace.
Differentiation is one of the most strategic and tactical activities in which companies most constantly engage
It's natural to have questions about training and how it fits with your organisation. Our FAQs can help you find out more.
View case studies for some of the in-house training courses we have delivered to different types of organisations across the UK.