Mindfulness Training- The business case & links to research
Here are some interesting articles and videos relating to mindfulness practice and the benefits of using mindfulness at work and in life in general.
- The mindfulness Initiative – Building the business case
- Good overview of mindfulness – delivered by Jon Kabat-Zinn at Google
- The Business Case for Mindfulness in the Workplace
Major employers are listed here. They have all integrated mindfulness in some way into the workplace, the paper also gives a few examples of how mindfulness is being used.
- One of the most important recent studies on how mindfulness positively changes the brain in 8 weeks
- Scientific research into mediation
- Wisdom 2.0 Conference
In March 2011, Google, Facebook, Intel, Twitter and many more took part in the Wisdom 2.0 conference curious about how to integrate mindfulness into their work environments. There are links to many interesting videos relating to mindfulness and meditation, like this one The Rise of Mindfulness in Society
- Summary of 2010’s Mindful Leadership Conference
- Harvard Business Review: Mindfulness in the age of complexity
- View our updated Mindfulness Resources page here