It has never been more important for organisations to develop an engaged, motivated and committed workforce. Effective leadership and motivation is key. The following tips will help you motivate employees:
- Lead them – provide a positive example, act as a role model
- Be visible – walk round, hold meetings, speak in small groups
- Communicate! This is key to staff motivation. Share information with them
- Clearly articulate targets, goals and milestones
- Make an effort to get to know your team – find out what motivates them
- Consider what motivates you!
- Be attuned to individual needs
- Become ‘Emotionally Intelligent’
- Create a comfortable working environment
- Keep up to date with their achievements and listen to their concerns
- Find out their strengths and what they enjoy doing.
- Give them new challenges and new responsibilities.
- Encourage new ideas and innovation.
- Praise them for good work
- Closely monitor health and well-being
- Manage change effectively
Recent articles on our blog....
We offer 5 tips for helping to develop healthy interactions at work in order to increase wellbeing and avoid co-rumination.Read More →
Included in our latest pick of external resources are details of a new Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the workplace code of practice and a guide on recruiting neurodiverse candidates.Read More →
Our purpose is to provide training and consultancy services to enhance resilience, health and wellbeing in the workplace.
Differentiation is one of the most strategic and tactical activities in which companies most constantly engage
It's natural to have questions about training and how it fits with your organisation. Our FAQs can help you find out more.
View case studies for some of the in-house training courses we have delivered to different types of organisations across the UK.