Accredited Mental Health First Aid Trainer
Accredited Suicide First Aid Trainer
Level 1a Facilitator for Leadership Interventions
Change Management Practitioner and Accredited Trainer
Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring
Post Graduate Certificate in Delivering Soft Skills and Experiential Learning
Certificate in Management
IPD Certificate in Training Practice
Fiona Magee has an extensive understanding of the challenges faced by different cultures gained from the experience of working in 25 countries globally. She is a proactive and highly dedicated Senior Trainer, Facilitator and Coach with direct working exposure across varied corporate environments, including FMCG, health, finance, and construction.
Fiona is passionately committed to delivering service excellence whilst remaining focused on achieving and exceeding objectives and targets. An articulate, inspiring and highly effective communicator, she offers many years of experience in developing, delivering, and consulting in change management, leadership, mental health first aid, project/programme management, and soft skills.
Demonstrating key expertise in strategic partnership building and networking, Fiona builds strong and lasting relationships with the organisations she supports. Her warm, engaging approach, values of fairness, honesty and integrity, together with her ability to adapt both style and language to fit the culture of each business environment, is valued by both the delegates and organisations she works with.
- Consulting – Designed and delivered highly engaging facilitated workshops as part of a culture change for large corporate clients. Built close, trusting relationships with clients to gain a deep understanding of the real issues to be worked on.
- Training – Designs and develops innovative learning solutions in line with objectives. Learning facilitated by establishing a relationship with learners through a highly engaging delivery style and the organisation of suitable learning resources.
- Leadership and Management – Extensive experience in the management of teams to add business growth, creating a leadership pull and developing a story that people will engage with and work towards.
- Coaching – Coaching, motivating, and developing team members to cultivate their skills and knowledge. Specifically, discovering employee’s strengths and weaknesses and guiding them to discover what works best for them.
- Business Acumen – Identified opportunities and implemented detailed strategies to support effective transformative change with a focus on customer service and ultimately business/revenue growth.
In Equilibrium courses with Fiona
- MHFA Workplace Mental Health First Aid 2-day course
- Workplace MHFA Champions
- Workplace Mental Health First Aid Refresher Training
- Online Workplace Mental Health First Aid Refresher Training
- Workplace Mental Health Aware Half-Day
- Mental Health Awareness Training for Managers
- Mental Health Awareness Training for all Employees
- Online MHFA Workplace Mental Health First Aid Course
- Become Mental Health Aware Half-Day MHFA Online Training
- Suicide First Aid through Understanding Suicide Intervention
- Suicide First Aid Lite
- Corporate Coaching