CIPD Associate Member (Assoc CIPD)
Associate of Association of Coaching (AMAC)
CIPD Level 4 Learning and Development (SVQ)
Accredited Coach via Strathclyde University & CFM Consulting
Open University - Certificate in Social Sciences
MBTI Step 1 & 2 Qualified
Insights Discovery Licensed Practitioner
Thomas Kilmann Mode Instrument (TKI)
British Psychological Society = registered testing competent
Level A & B Psychometric Testing and Feedback (Ability test & Psychometrics)
YSC & SHL Assessor qualified
Suzanne is a highly skilled CIPD qualified Learning & Development, OD and Talent specialist, having worked over the last 16 years in a wide range of functions across organisations and industries such as Construction, Manufacturing, Insurance and Finance, Healthcare, IT/Software, Public and Charity sectors.
Working with individuals, leaders and teams at all levels, Suzanne establishes and delivers sustainable performance improvement. She achieves this through a coaching/consultative approach which allows her to get ‘under the skin’ to discover what’s really going on, whilst building and maintaining impactful relationships and solutions.
Suzanne’s specific areas of expertise include:
- Increased the effectiveness of groups and leadership teams at all levels to drive high performance
- Developed current and future leadership capability through the design, development and delivery of large scale or individual propositions
- Influenced, shaped and delivered organisational change and culture initiatives
- Accredited coaching in Gallup Strengths, Insights Discovery, MBTI, behavioural development, personal style/ impact, career coaching and diversity coaching.
- Talent assessment, development and coaching at Executive and Senior levels.
- Graduate/Intern recruitment, development and coaching
Suzanne has the ability to engage and empower others ensuring the development of any intervention, not only achieves results, but drives sustainable long term impact.