Eating for Health: Busting the Nutrition Myths
90 minute Course
Most people aren’t aware of the powerful impact nutrition can have on all aspects of our wellbeing. In fact, what we eat has a profound effect on how well our brains work, whether we experience balanced emotions (or emotional ups-and-downs), and how much physical energy we have.
There is so much information about nutrition these days that people often feel confused regarding what is healthy or not. In this stimulating and informative session Dr Dawn Hamilton provides you with straightforward and practical guidelines so you can determine healthy food choices and implement them into your daily life with ease.
During this session participants will gain a deeper understanding of the importance of nutrition to wellbeing and performance and will learn a range of strategies to develop healthier eating habits in the long-term.
Some of the topics covered in this session are:
- Why diet and nutrition is important – how what you eat impacts physical, mental and emotional wellbeing
- Ending the confusion about what to eat – by placing our modern diet within a historical context
- Discover the foods which can build your resilience to stress
- Know what to eat (and drink) to have consistently high physical energy and emotional balance throughout the day
- Why poor nutrition is a major factor in the afternoon slump and how to end that for good
- The three significant nutrition dangers that can have a major negative impact on your health and how to avoid them
- Specific nutritional protocols for specific health conditions
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Availability: on-site, in London area.
Trainer and Style
The interactive approach used in this session allows participants to pinpoint areas where their diet can be improved and provides everyone with simple-to-adopt strategies to incorporate healthier eating habits. They will leave the session with several practical steps they can adopt immediately to address the key issues covered in the session. Dawn will inspire you to eat healthier food which is both tasty and good for you. A short handout will be provided.
We don’t need to overhaul our whole diet to experience improvements in our wellbeing. Simple dietary changes can result in substantial health benefits. The approaches Dawn recommends can be applied even when we are really busy and have little time (or desire) to cook.
Discuss aspects of this course with us
If you would like to discuss any aspect of this short training course please contact Alastair Taylor on Tel: 0845 548 8054 or
e-mail: [email protected]
- Introduction to Mindfulness-old
- Wellness: Creating Optimum Energy
- Sleep Well: Ending Your Battle with Sleep
What people say about In Equilibrium
“Some very interesting techniques that can be utilised both within & outwith work.”
“I gained some very useful tools which can be used to combat stress.”