The theme for this year's World Mental Health Day is ‘mental health for all’, which is especially prescient given the toll Covid-19 has had on all our lives.
Please find links below to Mental Health Resources on our website
The following pages link to useful resources on the web
- mental health awareness resources
- stress management resources
- covid specific resources
- resilience resources
- Mindfulness Resources
- Apps for Resilience, Mindfulness, Mental Health
In Equilibrium articles
You can find many articles in our blog, here are some popular links:
- Support managers to discuss mental health with staff during Covid-19
- Summer 2020 newsletter includes tips for managing stress whilst homeworking
- Ask the Expert: How do I recognise and manage stress in remote team members
- Stress Tips
- Past editions of our newsletter
Mental Health Awareness Training Courses
Click here to view our in-house mental health training courses. In light of the current situation surrounding Covid-19, we are delivering our training courses in a live, virtual, interactive format. All of our training is delivered by experienced subject experts.
Autumn Programme of Virtual Open Courses
Recent articles on our blog....
Our purpose is to provide training and consultancy services to enhance resilience, health and wellbeing in the workplace.
Differentiation is one of the most strategic and tactical activities in which companies most constantly engage
It's natural to have questions about training and how it fits with your organisation. Our FAQs can help you find out more.
View case studies for some of the in-house training courses we have delivered to different types of organisations across the UK.