University of Sussex
Master's degree, Social Work
1984 – 1986
University of York
BA Hons, Sociology, 2.1
1977 – 1980
Practice Teacher Award
For the last thirteen years Jessica has developed innovative and responsive mental health training for a wide range of public, private and charity sector organisations across England & Wales.
As a trainer, Jessica is widely known for her lively and interactive approach and for her ability to help participants reach their full learning potential.
Jessica has a strong interest in issues of diversity and much experience of working with people from many backgrounds.
- Jessica worked as a Senior Lecturer and Practice Assessor for Middlesex University for 13 years.
- In 2008, Jessica became one of the first trainers in the UK qualified to provide training in Mental Health First Aid.
- Jessica is also an accredited Youth Mental Health First Aid Instructor.
- Jessica has extensive experience in providing consultancy for mental health teams facing change and reorganisation.
In Equilibrium courses with Jessica
- Mental Health Awareness Training Courses
- Mental Health Awareness Training for all Employees
- Mental Health Awareness Training for Managers