Resilience is the ability to recover quickly from setbacks and adversity. Resilient people stay committed and increase their efforts when the going gets tough. It used to be thought that people were born with resilient attributes; we now know that anyone can improve their resilience through effective training and development.
Personal resilience is arguably the most important resource for coping well during challenging times. This training course introduces delegates to skills that will increase their confidence in their ability to bounce back from the many pressures and adversities they encounter in today’s workplace. They are reminded that a key aspect of being resilient is accepting that change frequently creates opportunities as well as problems to be solved.
The course is highly interactive and contains a variety of tools and exercises. Delegates receive a comprehensive workbook and access to online resources, which can be revisited should they wish to improve one or more of their resilience skills.
- Course Duration: 1-day course
- Course Capacity: Please contact us to discuss your preferred delegate numbers
- Availability: All of our in-house courses are delivered by our UK wide network of trainers
- Customisation: The content can be tailored to meet an organisation’s individual requirements
- Optional Follow-up training: Short follow-up sessions provide delegates with the opportunity to share experiences in using the tools provided and measure the change in their resiliency skills.