- Resilience Training
- Stress Management Training
- Stress Management Training for Managers
- Team Working – Action Planning for Virtual Teams
- Stress Management Techniques
- Practical Approaches to Handling Pressure
- Training to manage covid fatigue and coronanxiety
- Managing Burnout Virtual Training
- Managing Wellbeing Training
- Tired all the time? Strategies to promote a good night’s sleep
- Customised Stress Management Courses
- Soft Skills Training Courses
- Mental Health Awareness Training
- Mental Health Awareness Training for Managers
- Mental Health Awareness Training
- Managing our Mental Health while Working from Home
- Returning to work: Anxiety management and agoraphobia – A live, virtual course
- Training to protect psychological wellbeing and safety of remote workers
- Customised training in Mental Health Awareness
- Mental Health First Aid Training Courses
- MHFA Workplace Mental Health First Aid 2-day course
- Online MHFA Workplace Mental Health First Aid Course
- Workplace MHFA Champions
- Workplace Mental Health Aware Half-Day
- Become Mental Health Aware Half-Day MHFA Online Training
- Workplace Mental Health First Aid Refresher Training
- Online Workplace Mental Health First Aid Refresher Training
- SMHFA (Scotland’s Mental Health First Aid)
- Higher Education MHFA
- Youth MHFA
- Suicide Awareness Training Courses
- Suicide First Aid through Understanding Suicide Intervention
- Suicide First Aid Lite
- ASIST Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training
- SafeTALK Suicide Alertness for Everyone
- First Responders in the Workplace: First Aid Response for Psychological Health
- A Manager’s Guide to Suicide Postvention Planning in the Workplace
- Tackling Bullying
- Bullying in the Workplace: Training for Managers
- Bullying in the Workplace: Be Aware
- Tackling Sexual Harassment at Work
- Understanding the Dynamics of Domestic Abuse course
- Handling Difficult Behaviours
- How to conduct professional investigations in the workplace
- Customised training in Tackling Bullying & Harassment
- Equality & Diversity
- In-Equilibrium Free Newsletter
- Resilience Resources
- Stress Management Resources
- Mental Health Awareness Resources
- Tackling Bullying at Work Resources
- Tackling Sexual Harassment at Work Resources
- Equality and Diversity Resources
- Mindfulness Resources
- Coronavirus Support and Resources
- Wellbeing at Work Resources
- Subscribe to our free updates
Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Management
MA (Gender and Employment)
Fiona McPhail is a highly experienced trainer and consultant, working extensively across both the public and private sector. With her experience as a former Head of EDI for a University and a former Head of Service of HR and of Staff Support Services, she has a wealth of expertise in developing Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Training and Human Resource Management and Leadership training.
Fiona delivers training across the UK and Europe, running whole organisation interventions and brings specialist knowledge of undertaking HR Review and HR projects and undertaking and supporting EDI and cultural audits.
As a specialist in EDI, Fiona works with organisations to review EDI strategy and operational implementation plans and can deliver a suite of training from legal briefings for senior managers, through to general EDI awareness sessions and specific delivery for Equality Champions. She combines her training experience with her knowledge of Human Resource Management and stakeholder engagement to design and deliver informative and engaging training programmes to meet organisational and personal objectives.
- Working with leading consultancy firms, including Deloittes and EY on EDI in employment.
- Design and delivery of a Leadership Programme for a leading University.
- Design and Delivery of a suite of HR, Management and EDI Programmes for senior and operational managers in the Higher Education Sector.
- Working across 120 Universities, delivering training on, and supporting implementation of Job Evaluation.
- Advisor and Assessor of EDI Charters working with Housing Associations, Charities and the Education Sector.
- Review of national guidance on the Remediation of Doctors and Dentists in Difficulty from an EDI perspective, NHS.
- Developed a specification of equality training requirements and learning outcomes for training procurement to deliver regional training across all service areas of a local authority. Selection of training providers, roll out across region, evaluation and review of learning outcomes.
In Equilibrium courses with Fiona
About In Equilibrium
Our training courses create an environment where personal resilience is enhanced and well-being is protected, enabling people to respond effectively to challenges and perform at their best.
We provide in company training courses to private and public sector organisations throughout the UK. We specialise in practical training aimed at developing resilience, minimising the risk of stress and enhancing well-being within your organisation.More about In Equilibrium
- 01383 738972
- Click for our contact details >
- Site by Inigo