Fellow, Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development, since 2000
Diploma in Coaching, the Coaching Academy, 2007
Saville & Holdsworth OPQ & MQ qualified, and Insights qualified
Psychometric Testing Levels A & B
MA (Hons) Economics & Politics - Glasgow University, 1982 – 1986
Mark Eyre is an accomplished facilitator and coach, with over 25 years experience of working in both the public and private sectors. His background is Human Resources and Learning & Development.
As an In-Equilibrium consultant, Mark is particularly experienced in building organisational change capacity, and building resilience in managers and staff. This adds to his background in personal impact and influence, leadership with integrity, developing authentic behaviour and employee engagement.
In whatever capacity Mark operates, his prime focus is on enabling people to become the best they can be. He works collaboratively with clients, with a highly empathetic approach and good influencing skills.
Mark is a qualified coach through the Coaching Academy, as well as being a Fellow of the Chartered Institute for Personnel and Development. He regularly speaks at the Edinburgh CIPD circuit, on subjects related to his work. He recently spoke on BBC Radio Scotland on the subject of happiness at work, as part of the UN’s World Happiness Day.
In Equilibrium courses with Mark
- Developing Personal Resilience Training
- Developing Resilience: Training for Managers
- Stress Management Training for Managers
- Stress Management Techniques
- Mental Health Awareness Training for Managers
- Mental Health Awareness Training for all Employees
- Bullying in the Workplace: Be Aware
- Bullying in the Workplace: Training for Managers
- Dealing with Difficult Behaviours
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Training
- Overcoming Unconscious Bias Training