Post Graduate Certificate in Education
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner
Registered Teacher Status (Hull University)
BA Leadership and Management
Mental Health First Aid Instructor ~ MHFA England
Qualified Crisis Counsellor ~ SHOUT
Sue is an energetic and creative Training and Development professional with a wide range of knowledge gained working with public, private and voluntary organisations. She has particular experience working in local government, the construction industry and the RAF and is passionate about raising awareness of mental health in the workplace.
She has experience of planning and delivering a comprehensive range of consultancy and training interventions for organisations across all sectors. She has an approachable style with a professional blend of management experience, facilitation skills, consultancy skills and business acumen.
Sue has originated, developed and delivered a wide ranging repertoire of quality training to improve business and personal performance for a range of companies from SME’s to Blue Chip companies, with experience of delivering courses in a classroom and virtual format.
In addition to specialising in Stress Management at Strategic, operational and individual level, Sue also delivers training in leadership, resilience and mental health awareness.
Her training courses are practical, interactive, informative and entertaining and culminate in delegates developing a tangible action plan for implementing their learning in the workplace.
In Equilibrium courses with Sue
- Stress Management Training for Managers
- Stress Management Techniques
- Managing Wellbeing Training
- Practical Approaches to Handling Pressure
- Developing Personal Resilience Training
- Developing Resilience: Training for Managers
- Building Resilient Teams
- Handling Difficult Behaviours
- Mental Health Awareness Training for Managers
- Mental Health Awareness Training for all Employees
- Workplace Mental Health Aware Half-Day
- MHFA Workplace Mental Health First Aid 2-day course
- Workplace Mental Health First Aid Refresher Training
- Mindfulness Training for Performance and Wellbeing
- Managers Managing Change
- Managing and Developing Successful Teams
- Assertive Communication at Work
- Online MHFA Workplace Mental Health First Aid Course
- Online Workplace Mental Health First Aid Refresher Training
- Become Mental Health Aware Half-Day MHFA Online Training
What people say about In Equilibrium courses
“The training exercises and quality of the course handouts have also been consistently high. We would not hesitate to recommend the services of In Equilibrium to anyone who is wanting to commission either training/workshops around the management of stress in the work place.”
“Valuable and well received by both managers and individuals. The content included a good mix of theory and practical discussion and the workbooks and other resources are useful materials which will help in the future.”
“The sessions on Resilience and Managers Managing Stress have helped us all deal with the many short term challenges organisations inevitably go through. I have a strong belief that with the continued post training support and resources on offer from In-Equilibrium our staff can meet the long term challenges and objectives head on.”