Comments about the Developing Personal Resilience course content and trainer:
- “A positive practical set of exercises, clearly solidly based in theory & research, clearly presented”
- “I found the course empowering and thought provoking”
- “really interesting, great people, great trainer”
- “a positive and reassuring day with practical advice and tools to use”
- “enjoyable from start to finish”
Comments about the venue:
- “very good, – food + service excellent”
- “excellent – we were well looked after”
- “very good comfortable space, nice catering, friendly staff”
This course was held at the Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel
Recent articles on our blog....
For this year’s National Grief Awareness Week (2 – 8 December) we have reviewed and updated the section on grief within our mental health resources and consider why we may avoid conversations about grief at work.Read More →
We offer 5 tips for helping to develop healthy interactions at work in order to increase wellbeing and avoid co-rumination.Read More →
Our purpose is to provide training and consultancy services to enhance resilience, health and wellbeing in the workplace.
Differentiation is one of the most strategic and tactical activities in which companies most constantly engage
It's natural to have questions about training and how it fits with your organisation. Our FAQs can help you find out more.
View case studies for some of the in-house training courses we have delivered to different types of organisations across the UK.