Managing Burnout - A live, virtual course
New virtual course: Managing Burnout
Duration: 3 hours, including a 30-minute break
We have introduced this course to our repertoire in response to requests to provide a virtual session on managing burnout during the pandemic.
Working with the pandemic restrictions and general uncertainty has taken its toll, with many reporting that the prolonged home and work stress have led to burnout symptoms, including physical and mental exhaustion, social detachment, and a reduced sense of worth.
This course will help participants understand what has caused these symptoms and the positive and practical actions that will help them to positively address the condition based on the latest scientific evidence of what works and what doesn’t.
- Understanding what burnout is and its relationship to pressure and stress
- The different causes of burnout
- How to deal with burnout:
- Identifying any habits that may have contributed to burnout
- Employing habits of self-care and self-compassion
- Finding a sense of purpose and meaning
- Developing a sense of autonomy and control
- Regaining a sense of connectedness
- Boundary setting and achieving a good work/life balance
- Scheduling breaks, start/stop times, minimised multi-tasking and untethering from technology
- Building healthy lifestyle habits that stick: regular exercise, effective nutrition, rest and sleep
- Breath, visualisation, body movement, grounding techniques to counter burnout
- Understanding what burnout is
- Recognising habits that increase risk of burnout: how to take control and counter these with healthy habits
- Motivation to employ self-compassion
- Techniques that regain a sense of control, positivity and sense of meaning
Please get in touch with us to find out more about this course.
You can call us on 01383 324 122 or email us at email@example.com.
Recent articles on our blog....
Our purpose is to provide training and consultancy services to enhance resilience, health and wellbeing in the workplace.
Differentiation is one of the most strategic and tactical activities in which companies most constantly engage
It's natural to have questions about training and how it fits with your organisation. Our FAQs can help you find out more.
View case studies for some of the in-house training courses we have delivered to different types of organisations across the UK.