We have introduced this course to our repertoire in response to requests to provide a virtual session on managing burnout during the pandemic.
Working with the pandemic restrictions and general uncertainty has taken its toll, with many reporting that the prolonged home and work stress have led to burnout symptoms, including physical and mental exhaustion, social detachment, and a reduced sense of worth.
This 3-hour course will help participants understand what has caused these symptoms and the positive and practical actions that will help them to address the condition based on the latest scientific evidence.
- Understanding what burnout is and its relationship to pressure and stress
- The different causes of burnout
- How to deal with burnout:
- Identifying any habits that may have contributed to burnout
- Employing habits of self-care and self-compassion
- Finding a sense of purpose and meaning
- Developing a sense of autonomy and control
- Regaining a sense of connectedness
- Boundary setting and achieving a good work/life balance
- Scheduling breaks, start/stop times, minimised multi-tasking and untethering from technology
- Building healthy lifestyle habits that stick: regular exercise, effective nutrition, rest and sleep
- Breath, visualisation, body movement, grounding techniques to counter burnout
- Understanding what burnout is
- Recognising habits that increase risk of burnout: how to take control and counter these with healthy habits
- Motivation to employ self-compassion
- Techniques that regain a sense of control, positivity and sense of meaning
A recent quote from a customer who booked the virtual course:
'It's great to see that a number of staff found the course beneficial and it provided incentive and inspiration to influence their habits with a view to improving their own wellbeing.'
Please get in touch with us to find out more about this course.
You can email us at email@example.com
Recent articles on our blog....
For this year’s National Grief Awareness Week (2 – 8 December) we have reviewed and updated the section on grief within our mental health resources and consider why we may avoid conversations about grief at work.Read More →
We offer 5 tips for helping to develop healthy interactions at work in order to increase wellbeing and avoid co-rumination.Read More →
Our purpose is to provide training and consultancy services to enhance resilience, health and wellbeing in the workplace.
Differentiation is one of the most strategic and tactical activities in which companies most constantly engage
It's natural to have questions about training and how it fits with your organisation. Our FAQs can help you find out more.
View case studies for some of the in-house training courses we have delivered to different types of organisations across the UK.