Work-Life Balance and Health
Healthy individuals who feel they have their priorities right are more productive, creative and resilient, valuable qualities in today’s challenging and competitive environment. During the Work-life Balance and Health Course participants are reminded of the things they can do to improve the quality of their day to day lives both at work and outside of work.
An entertaining training style is combined with a variety of interactive exercises throughout the day. Past participants of the Work-life Balance and Health Course have reported that the course has motivated them to make real changes to their lives.
- Duration: 1-day course
- Capacity: 12 (for optimum benefit)
- Availability: All our courses are delivered in-house throughout the UK and Europe
- Customisation: The content can be tailored to meet an organisation’s individual requirements
Who Is It For?
Work-life Balance and Health is suitable for any member of an organisation as healthy individuals who feel they have their priorities right are more productive, creative and resilient; valuable qualities in today’s challenging and competitive environment.
Most of us aim to have a good balance between a busy working life and relationships, activities and interests outside of work; however it can seem at times that work-life balance is a dream and the reality is a long way off.
Many of us only consider this issue at times when we have recurring illness, lack of energy or other symptoms which are a sign that all is not well. Waiting until this point is not only bad for our own personal health, it also has a profoundly negative impact on the people we work with. Poor work-life balance in a department can cause increased sickness absence, presenteeism, negativity and cynicism, all of which reduce performance and effectiveness.
- Key principles to improve health
- The importance of achieving a good work-life balance
- Recognising the warning signs of declining health and well-being
- Acquiring proven switching-off skills to relax and recover after work
- How to ensure a good night’s sleep
- Improve relationships generally and learn how to deal with toxic ones
- How to reduce the risk of stress-related-illness
- An Introduction to Work-life Balance and Health
- Attitudes, Relationships and Emotions
- Strategies to Improve Work-balance and Health
- Preserving Health and Resilience
- Switch off after Work
Discuss aspects of this course with us
If you would like to discuss any aspect of this training course please contact Alastair Taylor on Tel: 0845 548 8054 or e-mail: [email protected]
- Personal Wellbeing
- Short Bitesize Training Courses
- Wellness: Creating Optimum Energy
- Sleep Well: Ending Your Battle with Sleep
- Introduction to Mindfulness