We have a new page outlining the apps we think are worth trying out. We would love to also hear reader’s recommendations – please let us know of any apps you would recommend.
The new apps page can be found here Apps for Resilience, Mindfulness, Mental Health
There are many benefits in using apps to help us form new habits and improve the way we feel. They tend to be easily accessible due to usually having our phones on our person, notifications can provide gentle reminders, as well as the fact that apps can make use of the phone’s camera and GPS facilities to add context to the experience.
At the moment we have included the following apps on the page:
- Headspace (Mindfulness)
- Simply Being (Guided meditation)
- Buddhify (Short meditations to build around activities like going for a walk)
- Calm (Guided meditation with soothing background sounds)
- Self-help for anxiety management (Anxiety management)
- Sleep-easily mediation (Combination of soothing music and voice to help induce sleep)
- Stop Panic and Anxiety Self-Help (Cognitive behavioural therapy for Panic and Anxiety)
- Whats Up (CBT to help tackle negative thoughts)
- Gratitude Journal (Help getting in to the habit of being thankful)
- Gratitude Journal 365 Pro (As above but photos can also be added)
- Azasu (Also about being thankful and asking yourself ‘What was your inspiration today?’)
- Moodmint (Techniques to help boost mood and reduce stress, anxiety & depression)
Please do let us know what you think!
Recent articles on our blog....
For this year’s National Grief Awareness Week (2 – 8 December) we have reviewed and updated the section on grief within our mental health resources and consider why we may avoid conversations about grief at work.Read More →
We offer 5 tips for helping to develop healthy interactions at work in order to increase wellbeing and avoid co-rumination.Read More →
Our purpose is to provide training and consultancy services to enhance resilience, health and wellbeing in the workplace.
Differentiation is one of the most strategic and tactical activities in which companies most constantly engage
It's natural to have questions about training and how it fits with your organisation. Our FAQs can help you find out more.
View case studies for some of the in-house training courses we have delivered to different types of organisations across the UK.