In Equilibrium are offering another opportunity to help managers and team leaders take a step towards putting mental health on a par with physical health. Their Mental Health Awareness for Managers open course runs in central London in March.
• In Equilibrium News – including details of our new “Dealing with Difficult Behaviours” training course
• Stress Tip – a tip which may quickly help dispel your negative thoughts about a stressful problem
• Ask the Expert – our trainer, Karen Barr, explains why you should choose an accredited mindfulness teacher
• Resources – links to two helpful mental health in the workplace resources
• And finally – an article title which you wouldn’t expect us to feature … read it to see why we have!
Our first newsletter of 2017 featured 2 mental health in the workplace resources – a practical toolkit of materials and an enlightening report which found that the value added by those with mental health problems in the workplace may be up to nine time the estimated costs which arise.
What people say about courses at In-Equilibrium
“The course, which has been rolled out to all our Managers, has been extremely well received and has provided practical and helpful advice in tackling, managing and reducing stress in the workplace.”
“I particularly liked the fresh approach to the subject exploring the impact of stress on the body and looking at different strategies to control stress using the PIC formula and Stephen Covey’s, Time Management Matrix.”