In the summer 2018 edition of In Equilibrium you will find:
• In Equilibrium News – we introduce a new trainer, give details of an updated course and provide a reminder of what we share on our social media channels
• A Stress and Wellbeing Tip – which offers 3 suggestions to help increase productivity and reduce stress
• A summary of the topics our Ask the Expert feature has covered so far
• Links to relevant external resources and articles that may be of interest
• And Finally – find out about a new wellness trend which should improve your moood!
We’re delighted to be able to offer the updated Mental Health First Aid Half Day Course. Delivered by passionate & knowledgeable trainers, it can offer each and every individual in your organisation a basic mental health awareness session.
Our Spring newsletter includes stress and wellbeing tips; an Ask the Expert which answers a question regarding how to handle mixed communication at work; and links to other relevant articles and resources.
What people say about courses at In-Equilibrium
“The course, which has been rolled out to all our Managers, has been extremely well received and has provided practical and helpful advice in tackling, managing and reducing stress in the workplace.”
“I particularly liked the fresh approach to the subject exploring the impact of stress on the body and looking at different strategies to control stress using the PIC formula and Stephen Covey’s, Time Management Matrix.”