An explanation of why managers should consider psychological wellbeing alongside any potential physical dangers when carrying out workplace risk assessments. How to use In Equilibrium’s ‘CUSP’™ framework to manage mental health conditions at work is outlined.
Tag Archives: Resources for Managers
With this year’s Mental Health Awareness week (8 – 14 May) exploring how we can cultivate good mental health, we’ve aimed to focus our Spring 2017 edition around this year’s theme of “Surviving or Thriving”.
• In Equilibrium News – including details of our new “Dealing with Difficult Behaviours” training course
• Stress Tip – a tip which may quickly help dispel your negative thoughts about a stressful problem
• Ask the Expert – our trainer, Karen Barr, explains why you should choose an accredited mindfulness teacher
• Resources – links to two helpful mental health in the workplace resources
• And finally – an article title which you wouldn’t expect us to feature … read it to see why we have!