Our Spring newsletter includes stress and wellbeing tips; an Ask the Expert which answers a question regarding how to handle mixed communication at work; and links to other relevant articles and resources.
Tag Archives: In Equilibrium Company News
With this year’s Mental Health Awareness week (8 – 14 May) exploring how we can cultivate good mental health, we’ve aimed to focus our Spring 2017 edition around this year’s theme of “Surviving or Thriving”.
• In Equilibrium News – including details of our new “Dealing with Difficult Behaviours” training course
• Stress Tip – a tip which may quickly help dispel your negative thoughts about a stressful problem
• Ask the Expert – our trainer, Karen Barr, explains why you should choose an accredited mindfulness teacher
• Resources – links to two helpful mental health in the workplace resources
• And finally – an article title which you wouldn’t expect us to feature … read it to see why we have!
• In Equilibrium News – includes our early 2017 open course dates and a summary of our director, Jan Lawrence’s highlights from this year’s CIPD Conference
• Stress Tip – a tip which suggests some ‘pick and mix’ strategies to counterbalance the stresses and anxieties in your life
• Ask the Expert – Martin Faiers offers advice to an employee who is struggling with negative feelings and high levels of anxiety in a changing workplace
• Resources – links to both a series of short videos on mental health at work and the Eisenhower Matrix time management tool